When a booking request is not confirmed, other landlords can offer their accommodations if they fit with what you were looking for. We will send you those proposals by email to help you with your search so that you can send a booking request if you are interested in any of them.
Articles in this section
- Can I send several booking requests at the same time?
- How will I know if my booking request has been accepted?
- What do I have to pay to send a booking request?
- I have a discount code, how do I apply it?
- Can I retract a booking request?
- When will I receive the contact details of the landlord?
- Can I send a booking request using a card that belongs to someone else?
- Where can I check the details of my bookings?
- Where can I see my booking request details?
- I’m receiving accommodations proposal from landlords, what does it mean?