If the landlord has not accepted your booking request yet, you can retract it without any penalty. For this, it is necessary that you get in touch with our team to request it. If on the other hand, the owner has already accepted your booking request, and you want to cancel it, our Cancellation Policy would be applied.
Articles in this section
- Can I send several booking requests at the same time?
- How will I know if my booking request has been accepted?
- What do I have to pay to send a booking request?
- I have a discount code, how do I apply it?
- Can I retract a booking request?
- When will I receive the contact details of the landlord?
- Can I send a booking request using a card that belongs to someone else?
- Where can I check the details of my bookings?
- Where can I see my booking request details?
- I’m receiving accommodations proposal from landlords, what does it mean?