Once you have a confirmed booking we recommend that you sign a contract with the landlords of the accommodation where you are going to live. Make sure you read it and understand all the information before signing it (don't hesitate to ask if there's something you don't understand).
Articles in this section
- My booking has been confirmed, what happens now?
- Where can I find my booking information?
- What is the Beroomers Guarantee?
- Beroomers cancellation policy
- What if I arrive at the accommodation and it's not like advertised?
- Do I have to sign a contract with my landlord?
- What if I have issues with a confirmed booking?
- I want to cancel my booking, what do I have to do?
- What happens if a landlord cancels the reservation?
- Can I apply for a census certificate?