You may need to apply for a census certificate in the city where you are moving. if so let us know it when you submit a booking request to make sure this can be done with the landlord you are booking with.
Articles in this section
- My booking has been confirmed, what happens now?
- Where can I find my booking information?
- What is the Beroomers Guarantee?
- Beroomers cancellation policy
- What if I arrive at the accommodation and it's not like advertised?
- Do I have to sign a contract with my landlord?
- What if I have issues with a confirmed booking?
- I want to cancel my booking, what do I have to do?
- What happens if a landlord cancels the reservation?
- Can I apply for a census certificate?