Beroomers will send you a booking confirmation email and will automatically charge the tenant the first monthly payment. We will transfer this amount to you deducting our service fee when you confirm that the check-in was successful. In this email you will also find your roomer’s contact details to easily manage his/her arrival.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to sign a contract with the tenant?
- What does the "I’m interested" email mean?
- What happens if the tenant leaves before the agreed check out date?
- What if there is a problem when the tenant arrives at the accommodation?
- Can I request a deposit?
- What if I have an issue with a confirmed booking?
- What if I cancel a confirmed booking?
- Beroomers cancellation policy
- What if my tenant cancels the confirmed reservation?
- I have already confirmed my booking, what happens now?