You can request a deposit to the tenant to cover any damage that may occur during his/her stay or in case of any breach of the contract you have signed. This amount must be included in the field "deposit" in your listing and you must give it back to your roomer at the end of his/her stay if there is no damage to cover.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to sign a contract with the tenant?
- What does the "I’m interested" email mean?
- What happens if the tenant leaves before the agreed check out date?
- What if there is a problem when the tenant arrives at the accommodation?
- Can I request a deposit?
- What if I have an issue with a confirmed booking?
- What if I cancel a confirmed booking?
- Beroomers cancellation policy
- What if my tenant cancels the confirmed reservation?
- I have already confirmed my booking, what happens now?