When you receive a booking request email, you can review the details of the reservation and the tenant's profile before accepting it. If you need it, an agent from our bookings team will contact you to answer all your questions and help you accept the reservation.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to sign a contract with the tenant?
- What does the "I’m interested" email mean?
- What happens if the tenant leaves before the agreed check out date?
- What if there is a problem when the tenant arrives at the accommodation?
- Can I request a deposit?
- What if I have an issue with a confirmed booking?
- What if I cancel a confirmed booking?
- Beroomers cancellation policy
- What if my tenant cancels the confirmed reservation?
- I have already confirmed my booking, what happens now?